Monday, January 15, 2007

Pity + unLucky mE <(x_x)>

Yikes..
Went to see the dentist today.
Redo my filling of a cavity tooth I'd.
Actually, I did it at laz year in October with another dentist.
But stupidly and unprofessional of d dentist, my filling had slightly cracked and I get sensitive at the past few months.
Can't blame me for scolding him..cz I'd paid RM45 for tat and the filling normally should last FOREVER!!
Jz a few months and it's slightly cracked dy?!
Now, I need to pay another RM45 to make a new filling. Zzzz~

The dentist check my teeth and said that I need to do a dental surgery to pluck out one of my wisdom-tooth.
Eventually, the wisdom-tooth had grow "senget" and it will affect my other tooth and start grow overlapping with the front tooth.
If I didn't do the surgery asap, I'll have to pluck out two tooths by that time. ~____~
Well, my mom said it's better to settle the problem quickly...
so, I'd arrange the appointment for this Friday.

Sigh~I'm so damn scared of the fact "surgery".
That equals to needle + pointy-sharp tools + stitches + a lot of PAIN!!
I'm really really really in fear...
Not looking forward to Friday at all~
Why this hav to happen to me!! I'm in holiday-mood la!!! >.<

No comments: