Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Greenbox craziness~

well..this is a super-late update of a bunch of crazy MMU-ians went to sing K at Greenbox after the stressful final exam last semester.
LOL~we'd a lot of fun tat day though!!

Greenbox fever~
(where's bryan dy a??)

yeah~I'm tempted to bite the mic..LOL!
(still no sign of bryan...zzzz)

Nah...here's an additional pics of him wif his gf la!
(in case he blame me for not having him in my blog~ekeke!)
*He looks like Mr. Bean => looks funny..ekeke!*

As usual..the guys gone crazy when they gather together~jz like wat had happened at Gasoline laz Xmas celebration. ^o^
Since I get urged by them to expose the video clip..here I am to present u all~


MMU Crazy Guys singing "祝福" by Jacky Cheung...


psst...I tell u all a secret~
Some of them didn't even noe wat they're singing...
but they're good in acting in singing..and get more "high" sumore~wakaka!
I'm the camera-gal~
If u heard some comments at the background~that would be mE!
Hehehe..hope u all enjoy the clip!

p/s: Do drop me some comments...I'm looking forward for interesting feedbacks about the guys~LOL...

1 comment:

Jirian said...

Wah,some of them really good in acting wo~ kakaka!! Not bad Not bad!!