Thursday, January 25, 2007

Touchy + still suffer in pain.. ~_~

It's been the sixth day since my surgery.
At laz no blended red bean anymore..
Get to eat porridge at yesterday and today's dinner.
But it turned out I get diarrhea tis morning and jz now.
Sigh~stomach get so upset and feelin not well.
Maybe my stomach can't bear the food tat I ate since I consume 5 days of liquid dy.
~____~||l



Jz finiz watching the drama "One Litre of Tears" with my mom.
Intro tat to her cz the story is so meaningful and based on real story.
Although I'd watched some part of the drama with my friend,
I still touched and cried for some of the touching part.
Before knowing the existence of this disease...
I never thought tat life can be so hopeless.
So hopeless that you can't make any changes to make it better.

At this contrast, it makes us so lucky and grateful..
that we have the ability to make changes in our life.
Do really have to treasure the chances we had..
and not to regret when it slipped away.

The problems and obstacles we thought is so huge and hard to face..
seems so tiny when we saw the unlucky ones who'd to endure all the pain of the world.
Never underestimate our own strength if we haven't really give our best to it.
Life can be so simple yet meaningful and wonderful.

Keep reminding ourselves to be grateful of wat we owned is the simple happiness of feeling lucky to be one.
Treasure and Cherish of the little things that we had everyday..

No comments: