Monday, January 29, 2007

new sem..new spirit!

Semester 3 of my 2nd year has started...
First day of school and last semester for my 2nd year.
After this will be my Industrial Training and the start of Final Year.
Yikes...not happy of thinking school life gonna over for me soon. >.<

Happy that I get to see my best friend, SY in NY online.
We'd a chat at 3-4am when it's 2-3pm Sunday in NY.
Well..abit disappointed that the summer trip at next year hav to be canceled for some circumstances...
But I knew though that it's hard to gather one in NY, one in S'pore and one in M'sia to go for a trip together.
Sigh~hope there's a chance in future lo~
So, I'll jz looking forward for this mid-year to meet SY back in Ipoh. ~_~

Not much special for first day in campus.
Jz had 2-4pm Computer Network lecture class.
Most of the topics covered is as similar as CCNA1 which I'd taken.
I think there's no any excuse left for me to score bad for this subject lo~ ^o^
Got a chance to walk around and see the FIT new building jz now.
A few of my classes will be at the FIT new building...
Lucky though that I can get to use the new facilities before graduate but I got to walk further for it... ~___~

Today, I jz had a bad news that a known Taiwan actress, 许玮伦 had passed away due to a severe accident.
She's been coma for 2 days but she failed to live through the critical state.
Sigh..so sad~
She's jz 28yrs old and there's lotz more to go through still.
Hope she rest in peace~ >.<

许玮伦

The news had stated that she'd found reading this magazine at the moment the accident happened. Such a coincidence is that the page had flipped to the Death Note advertisement.


No comments: