Wednesday, February 14, 2007

UNO~!!

Guess wat I'm doin when time strikes to 12am tat leads to Valentine's Day?!
Not anything romantic or wat...
But jz laying UNO with Steven, Voon Fei and Daniel~haha!
At first, we jz gather at my home to discuss SE assignment.
But who noes..when I'd mentioned tat I bought UNO cards for jz RM5 at Jonker Street..
We started to get itchy to play..LOL!

At first, Daniel and Steven are noobz in this card games..
But they learn quite fast after a few rounds of warm-ups.
Then the games start getting real fun & 'high'...
As the rulez had been stated tat IF u left last card at the game, u MUZ shout out "UNO"..
If ppl caught u for not saying it..u hav to draw 2 more cards...

So..Daniel as the 'beginner' of the game~
get so kan cheong and tense when he left a last card...
Keep on babbling 'UNO~UNO~'..
At one of the rounds,
he get so excited for jz having his laz card~
his voice start to get so kinky and funny...
but kinda irritating though~
I should suggest ppl hav to draw 2 more cards IF he saying 2much of "UNO" too! hee!

Wanna noe how "kinky" is he??
Listen to THIS...I curi-curi record his sound when he's getting over-excited~LOL!

But things didn't gone so well for him...
After tat he had a taste of HELL...when Voon Fei gave him THIS! *ngek ngek*
6 cards of +2 cards...tat'll be 12 cards to draw!!

As u can see...
Voon Fei never allow ppl get the victory so easily~
He'll gip u the taste of HELL when u get so excited...wakakakaka~
Luckily tat I got Steven and Daniel between me and him..
So I can kinda avoid the EVIL of him..haha!
Can't say I'm over-exaggerated..
cz he really siao man...ppl normally draw till they get the card they wanted.
But for him??
He draw nearly half of the deck..jz to torture Steven and Daniel kaw kaw with +2 and +4 cards.
He's not crazy or wat?!
1st time see ppl play like tat.. ~____~

Laz round is FUN too..
Daniel kinda wana "revenge" to me for recording his "cute" voice..
He "cooperate" with VF and let me draw around 24 cards!!
Tat's includes alotz of +2 cards and +4 cards... ~____~
BUT...I still WIN!! hahaha..

UNO is nice~I miss the fun... ^o^
Let's play again for another time!

No comments: