Friday, February 9, 2007

~_~ bored

sigh..so sien~
havin my first and only lab of the sem in the FIT new building now.
The room is okay but it's HOT~
Somehow I kinda miss the air-cond at the old building ler..
but sometimes tat is too frezzing cold dy.. >.<

stupid..nobody wan to steal ur comp, k?

The computer is okay but it's stupid cz I can't plug in my thumb drive nicely where there's this stupid "anti-thief-fence" that block my way just nice.
Comment for those who design this --- NO Brain!

SE Lab is so so boring eh!
I thought it will be more interesting than lecture where I can learn and do some practical stuff.
Who knows... Hav to discuss tutorial questions jz like the review questions yesterday during lecture.
Damn..I'm like listening to the chapter lecture for 3 times. ~_~
He's really as long-winding as Jill had descripted. zzz..
Jz hope he can be shorter~

Thursday is such a nightmare for me on this sem.
I hav 11-12pm and 1-6pm class at this day.
Tat's still consider okay..
But now taking CCNA2 class means I have to stay for class till 10pm!!
And sumore it's 7-10pm pulak~
sigh..isn't there're lotz more better time to arrange for a 3hours class?
Tat's still not an end of it..
I get my first and ever Friday nite class!
argh~Friday 6-10pm will be the CCNA2 lab.
I am really curious of wat the tutor will teach in 4-hours lab ler..
Nvm..I can know it by tonite dy. >.<

No comments: