Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ghost Rider + Home Alone~

2day I get to watch the movie I'd long-awaited...


yaya...Ghost Rider!!
It's the first day the movie launched.
Get to watch it jz before CNY comes + going bac Ipoh.
Since Steven gonna be goin to stay overnite at his uncle's hse in PJ and tumpang his uncle's car to go bac Kelantan the next early mornin around 5am...
I thought it's nice tat we can catch a movie together first. ^o^

I really suprised tat the movie is a 'U' movie...
since it got so many scenes that frightens me...
U noe~those sudden-scenes tat came out and scared u away~LOL!
sumore with those ugly devil-looks.
Actually, I'm kinda dissapointed after watching the movie.
Jz a so-so-okay-movie I can said.
The story is okay...and I didn't even understand at sum part of the movie.
Watz the meaning of "Follow the shadows" at the laz part??
Blur ler.. @___@
Another "blur" would be Nicholas Cage..
Ghost Rider should be a cool character~
I dunno why on earth they'll pick HIM for casting as Ghost Rider~
When u look to his face...he really looks like he's blank + blur look...
Like he oweyz full with "question marks" with him.. ~____~

Anyway, jz like wat Steven had said...
It's a movie based on comics...can't expect lotz~
Well..I did expected more~hehe!
So...I'm expecting another upcoming based-on-comic movie will be much interesting~
Spiderman 3!!
The trailer really looks nice eh!
I'm waiting~~~ ^o^
and oso "The Pirates Of Carribean 3" !!

B4 the movie started, I went to the toilet at the cinema nearby.
Guess who I saw in the ladies toilet??
A guy with super-thick-cosmetic and dressed with a bad fashion sense of dress.
OMG~ an AQUA in the ladies restroom. zzzz...
felt damn awkward...cz still a "HE" in the fact. LOL!

After the movie had ended..
walking out to the exit like usual~
We saw a gal wearing a skirt like she's from the circus...hehe!
mE and Steven can't help grinning looking at her skirt.
Hav a look here..


Unusually fluffy and seems like she's wearing a small umbrella..
Skinny gal but too bad the skirt makes her butt look like damn big~
Fuiyo..sumore got skeletons at the skirt.
~______~||l swt


We had our dinner at the Old Asia Cafe.
The whole concept of deco kinda similar with OldTown Cafe ler..
I had ordered the set-dinner there..
Cheap and taste delicious!
Hav a try when u'd the chance~ ^o^

Vietnamese Grilled Chicken
+
Steam Rice
+
Sunshine Egg
+
Soup
+
Pink Guava Juice

just for RM13.90++

After dinner, I just gone bac home by myself.
Kinda felt a bit of insecure since it's the first time I'm home alone at home in Cyberjaya.
Not for long, I heard sounds at my gate then the doorbell rang.
Kinda frightened me cz I'd no idea who'll be coming at this time.
With great surprise, Voon Fei and his gf "delivering" CNY cards for mE & Steven.
hahaha..so nice of him~
Cz receiving CNY card from "classmates" is like centuries ago..since secondary.
Thanks Voon Fei for your effort and the wishes...

Now here am I..
all alone and bored~
Jz waiting the time reached 10am to go bac Ipoh!
Miss home..mum and mum's cooking!! Yum~yum! ^o^

No comments: