Wednesday, December 27, 2006

some +hinking tat muz be done...

at laz I get to sign-in my YM, surf thru the net...
and get to update my bloggie dy~
connection is slow and the server is down...
only local websites can be surf. >.<

After tat, I found out the reason...
Due to two massive earthquake tat struck southern Taiwan yesterday,
the seabed fibre cables has damaged and affecting the internet in Asia.
The earthquake level was 7.1...

Luckily there's only earthquake happend recently...instead of tsunami.
of cz it's better tat no disaster will exist...
but tsunami really caused millions of ppl's lives..

I still remeber the day tat tsunami happeneed was in 26th Dec 2004.
The earthquake level tat time was 9.15~
really can't imagine how's strong the shudder would be.
Cz I jz experienced a fade shudder when I'm in EP,Melaka during Alpha year.
Tat's when the tsunami happened.

Hope everyone is safe from the earthquake..
and oso from the floods tat happened lately at the southern M'sia.
Bless all the victims in the world who've to face the disaster~

Today, I'd attended the Industrial Training briefing.
sigh~so faz need to get brief for all the details..
when I'm jz gonna get my training at next June.
I jz get so worried after the briefing..
thinking it alot in..
where should I go..
which company to choose..
wat should I do??

The most worried part would be my CV.
My results is OK..not superb.
My skills is limited~
really starting to lack of confidence..
that I can produce a convincing and superb CV to show the company?
Doubts..doubts..doubts...

Maybe there's ppl will say tat it's too early to worry about all these..
tat I shud worry my finals instead..
but I've to make a choice anyhow~
hmm...still thinking and thinking..
many brain-works to do.

Somehow, finalz really ticking near dy.
There's only one more week to go!
One more week left to study ALL~
ask me about New Year countdown plan??
Do I hav the time...or even chances to enjoy countdown??
I dun think so..tat would be zero probability.

Anyway,
I still hope all of u guys enjoy these laz 4 days of 2006.
Reviewing this whole year is a "must"..
then enhance ourselves to be a better person and get a better life..
for the coming 2007.

Happy New Year to u all..
May ur life getting more colourful and meaningful in 2007!

No comments: