Friday, December 22, 2006

Rushy morning...blur blur mE!

Well..well...
I'm in the RMMU studio now.
Since I'm taking deejay course as my cocuriculum subject,
so hav to take 3hours slot on-air. +__+
One hour is ystday..partnered with Steven.
Another two hours will be my individual slot.
One for practice and another for evaluation...

Jz past my one hour individual slot from 12-1pm.
I think if there's ppl who'd listen to me jz now..muz be laughing at me.
Cz I also can't help to laugh at myself.
The nerve gets on me~
and sumtimes I didn't realise wat I'm craping though...
~________~l *swt*

Jz before my session gonna start,
I jz found out I didn't transfer the songs which I selected for my session to my thumbdrive.
What the....
I'd selected the songs and thought of what I wanted to say which related to most of the songs...
Now my schedule tat I'd planned till 6am today had ruined!
Ugh..feels so bad about it. =(

Bad start...
Bad preparation... (now turns out zero pulak~)
I'm so panic tat I'm half-blank.
Hope this blur blur incident won't happen again in my evaluation slot at next week ler..
*crossing my finger and wish very very hard*

Now,
DJ Steve is on-air...
I think mostly ppl oledi know about it...
since he'd promoted himself in
Zen bloggie~

Gip him support la...
I think it's not a big problem for him though...
since he's pro in crapping~LOL!!

Huh~at laz Computer Graphics assign had submitted today.
Get so bz bz with this assignment...
I think this is d assign tat took alot of work for this short sem.
Voon Fei sure agree wif me...
he so pek chek finishing it laz nite...
especially the color mixing of the black hole, right??
hahahaaa....
Keat Meng had entitled me as the color-king!!

*V-sign*

2 days more..
and it's time to countdown for Christmas!
May everyone has a jolly merry christmas...

1 comment:

Hugo Lim said...

waaa... you want some latest mp3? freshly baked today~!