Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Deejay evaluation at Laz!!

DJ Jess laz on-air at RMMU, ur ultimate Multimedia Tune!
Laz pic: DJ Jess & DJ Steve in the studio.

Huh...at laz I'm done wif the Deejay course~
3 hours of on-air has come to an end!
Get so nervous at the beginning..
but getting better till the middle of the slot. ^o^

Well, anyone listening to my slot??
Thanks to u guys who'd giving me the support ya~
especially Wan Yin and Kelvin who msg me during my slot.
..and Jarod too. Thx for telling me tat I'm too loud or nt too clear~hee!

I think I'm doing nt so bad tis time gua~
full preparation..
and not so gloomy...
compare with the laz two slots..
i sound so terrible! +___+

Now I'm in the studio wif DJ Steve on-air again...
He's really good eh...
Sounds so natural~
so envy of him la.. >.<
I think maybe is becz I less talking in english ler..
makes me sounds so formal instead of being "relax" and "natural".

Hav to blame at Steven.. (ekekeke...)
I'd told him to talk English wif me..
to practice more~
He said awkward pulak...cz get used to talking chinese wif me~
swt... ~___~||l

For those who listened to my slot,
feel free to drop me some comments here..
Dun care whether I'll be a laughing stock for u all...
but at least I brought u one-hour of laughters! LOL~!

2 comments:

Hugo Lim said...

Please please lemme put your sound clip online!!!! JAJAJAJJAJA

Daniel Tan said...

I want the recorded version for the Eval...i want i want!!!